Workday Wardrobe + Body Positivity

6:38 PM


Hello everybody! 
I'm back again with another workday wardrobe, although I think this outfit would work nicely for a slightly casual occasion.   

(Top: kohls  Skirt: Thrifted  Shoes: Ninewest outlet  Necklace: Oldnavy  Bracelet: Kohls)

I paired a ruffled top with midi-skirt I found at a local thrift store. I love this ruffed shirt because of how it is tucked into the skirt, giving a crop top feeling without baring some skin. While I know plenty of inbetweenies and plus size ladies who totally rock crop tops, it's just not something I quite ready to try yet. Which brings me to my topic of the day... body positivity!


As I have been evaluating my recent size change and new body figure, I have been looking up tips for styling my outfits and becoming familiarized with the body positivity movement/inbetweeny sizing. 




It has really given me a new outlook on my journey to health and weight loss goals. I firmly believe the style has no size. At the base of it all, Style is really about how you carry yourself. Stylish people could rock a paper bag, not necessarily because of how it fits or looks, but rather because of their confidence. It's the key ingredient.


Of course there needs to be a balance between that positivity and health. Now I'm not going to say whether or not you can be overweight and healthy because I'm not a doctor, but if you are making healthy choices, exercising, and do not have any preventable health problems, your already far ahead of many people. If you're a healthy Chica (or maybe Chico ;) ) you keep rocking who you are! 




I'm going to keep fighting the battle of making healthy choices but my goals might be shifting away from weight loss (unless of course my weight is causing problems for my own well being). 


You Might Also Like

0 comments