Workday Wardrobe (and a weightloss update)

1:49 PM

(Shirt: Loft outlet  Dress: Kohls  Belt: Thrifted  Tights: Target  Shoes: Ninewest Outlet)

So... Weightloss... It's a tough thing when you lack will power. The struggle is real guys. Particularly the 5 pm binge when I come home from work and the weekends. Both for the same reason, I am free to relax put and pjs and do whatever the heck I want. Of course I just take that a little too far...


I've gotten pretty good an making healthy dinners or atleast eating smaller portions of the not so healthy ones, but snacking always has been, and probably always will be, my Achilles' tendon of dieting and health. That and my inability to find time or motivation to exercise.


My goal these next two weeks is to pre-plan and prepare delicious snacks for my after work relaxation time. This is the next baby step in my journey to health! 


That's the important part to keep in mind. Getting healthy and losing weight is not always a fast and easy thing. It takes time to build healthy healthy habits. It usually takes 30-60 days to build a new habit, and when you've been living an unhealthy life, there are many new habits to form. I may not be losing weight right now but I am building a healthy lifestyle which is the most important thing. 


Of course a quirky outtake to end the post, because I love them! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments