An Awkward Outfit Shoot

8:09 PM



So it turns out I lied in my post yesterday.... I am not sharing and outfit that included the sweatshirt DIY. It was a little too windy today for the outfit that I had originally planned, but have no fear! An outfit including the cropped sweatshirt will be coming soon.

(Shirt: Loft   Jeggings: H&M   Booties: Kohls    Hat: Gift    Leather Jacker: Kohls)

Instead, I decided to wear my jeggings and stripped peplum top. While taking these pictures I learned some things about myself. First, I'm a lot more apple shaped now than I once thought! Note to self, learn how to better style an apple shaped body...  Second, I am painfully shy in front of the camera! My wonderful husband took these pictures for me and even his presence didn't calm my awkwardness. 


I guess this is a situation where practice will make better. I hope in the coming months I'll become more acclimated to this process. But, for now I found this few shots to share!


Jeggings and leggings are my favorite things! I know there is some debate over whether or not they count as pants but I am definitely pro leggings (as long as they are done tastefully). I mean what beats the comfort and style level of this garment type? And don't get me started on my love of peplum tops... hello muffin top camouflage! Let's be honest many of us have it, even some of the skinner folks. 

So there you have it, my first (slightly awkward) outfit post. Hopefully future outfit posts will be more relaxed and enjoyable. In the mean time you can enjoy this quirky outtake :) 




You Might Also Like

0 comments