About

8:47 PM

Hi there everybody! I'm Morgan. I am a newlywed twenty-something, accountant by day, and DIYer/craftaholic/homemaker by night. I prefer tea to coffee (though I still love a trip to starbucks), I find shopping theraptuic experience, I'm super introverted and quite enjoy a Friday evening at home, and I have the musical tastes of a twelve year old (Nsync will forever be my favorite band!) For the past few years I have been obsessed with pinterest and crafting/fashion blogs. I have learned so much from all of these resources and now I want to share all of this with the rest of the world. On my blog you'll find a little bit of everything in the lifestyle realm. Somedays I'm all about trying new recipes or figuring out the best way to clean out the fridge and then the next I've become obsessed with a DIY project. Just as my lifestyle interest change frequency, so do my style preferences. Overall I would consider my style eclectic because I can't decide on just one :) You'll see lots of vintage influences but I still love modern styles. I'm a little all over the place but I hope to bring all my interests and styles together in one place and inspire others to find goodness in their world to create and share with others. Here's to the creators, homemakers, and lifestyle shapers!

Be sure to check out Our Etsy Shop and other social media location in the sidebar on the right!


You Might Also Like

0 comments